1.2 ONNA BCN S.L. informs that the legitimate basis that supports the treatments indicated is the existence of a legitimate interest, also regarding the installation of cookies are legitimized in the existence of the consent given by the interested parties or, where appropriate, the legal representatives thereof.
1.3 ONNA BCN S.L. informs that the legitimate basis that supports the treatments indicated is the existence of a legitimate interest, also regarding the installation of cookies are legitimized in the existence of the consent given by the interested parties or, where appropriate, the legal representatives thereof.
- ONNA BCN S.L. informs that the data will be retained for as long as the consent provided by you, except in those cases where we are legally obliged to retain them.
- In accordance with the rights conferred by current legislation on data protection, the User may contact the competent Control Authority to file the claim he/she deems appropriate, and may also exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of his/her personal data as well as the withdrawal of consent given for the processing thereof.
1.4. The User accepts that browsing the website is an act of free expression of will for the collection and processing of data in the
1.5. The websites owned by ONNA BCN S.L. may not be used by those with legal incapacity or unemancipated minors; unless prior authorization from parents or guardians and legal representatives authorizing the registration and communication of personal data.
2. Limitation of liability.
ONNA BCN S.L. is only responsible for the information it requests and collects from Users who wish to contract, and is not responsible at any time for any other personal information that may be transferred, transmitted or provided by the Users of the websites themselves by any other mechanism.
ONNA BCN S.L. is not responsible at any time for any other personal information that may be transferred, transmitted or provided by the Users of the websites by any other mechanism.
3. Information on data subjects' rights and information security.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, ONNA BCN S.L undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, in accordance with the level of risk associated with the processing carried out by it, so as to ensure its integrity, confidentiality and availability.
- ONNA BCN S.L informs of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to processing, which you have and which can be exercised before ONNA BCN S.L. In accordance with Chapter III of the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
3.1. Right of Access: This is the user's right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that has been carried out or is being carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned for said data.
3.2. Right of rectification: This is the right of the data subject to have data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete amended. It can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of ONNA BCN S.L., for example, delete comments posted on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
3.3. Right to the limitation of processing: This is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally foreseen by the data controller.
3.4. Right of Deletion: This is the right to delete the user's personal data, with the exception of the provisions of the GDPR itself or other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of the same, in time and form.
3.5. Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller.
3.6. Right of Opposition: This is the right of the user not to have their personal data processed or not to have it
processed by ONNA BCN S.L.
The User guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation both to ONNA BCN S.L. and to third parties.
4. Consent to compliance with the LSSI-CE.
- In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, ONNA BCN S.L will request and the User may give their express consent so that, if they so wish, ONNA BCN S.L may use their data in order to send them information and advertising both on the website and the different offers, special promotions and/or discounts.
- ONNA BCN S.L , will give the possibility in each commercial mailing to revoke at any time the consent given to receive commercial communications, by sending an email to the email address enabled (firstname.lastname@example.org) and / or links provided for this purpose, and informed in each commercial communication.
- ONNA BCN S.L, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, has adopted the security levels required by the regulations on personal data protection and has installed the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided to ONNA BCN S.L. BARCELONA, 22 May 2018 .